What have I been doing?!
Although as a freelance software developer you often get smaller projects like building websites. Having a solid education and good references from my previous jobs (good enough to be hired in by them as freelancer to continue working on several exiting projects) helped to get some more challenging projects, the main ones are listed below. Note that several projects like Minitix and PureRouter are of evolving products and although I was for a large part responsible for the earlier versions, development is now completely transfered to the contractor.
- Linux device drivers for FIFO bus to security processor on ARM9 core based payment terminal platform (contractor: Chess-eT).
- Porting Terminal Control Environment to ARM9 core based payment terminal platform (contractor: Chess-eT).
- Development of Verkeerslokaal, in collaboration with StudioAlarm, an educational website for schools (contractor: Bureau de Groot Volker).
- Development of TuinPad, in collaboration with StudioAlarm, an educational 3D game where children learn about the effects of garden planning on animal population (contractor Stichting Omgevingseducatie Gooi, Vecht- en Eemstreek).
- Development of Vogelrijk, in collaboration with StudioAlarm, an educational 3D game about birds living in your garden (near completion, contractor: Vogelbescherming).
- Revolt, a 3D shooter for iOS platform developed in collaboration with Kristopher Peterson (in app store). My role was the complete software development using C#/Mono with Unity3D and some low level code in Objective-C. A Windows and Mac OS X version is being concidered.
- 9 Feet Under, a survival platformer developed for ROARigami Games (in app store). The game development is done by me but game concept and art is delivered by ROARigami. The game is written in Objective-C using Cosos2D.
- FugoSumo, developed together with Aram Korevaar while traveling through Japan. The game is a simple blow bubbles to move items into bowl game written in Objective-C using Cocos2D and Box2D for iOS devices. Sound and music fragments are composed by Levon Louis. The game is available for free in the app store.